This warranty is made to the original user at the original installation site and is not transferable.
Manufacturer merchandisers are warranted to be free from defect in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of original installation (not to exceed fifteen (15) months from the date of shipment from the factory). Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to exchanging any part or parts, without charge F.O.B. factory or nearest authorized parts depot. Customers obligation is to notify the manufacturer in a timely manner of any defect and to follow the warranty procedure and process.
Manufacturer’s labor warranty is 90 days from date of installation not to exceed 120 days from original date of shipment. This warranty does not apply to (1) travel time (2) trip charge (3) overtime (4) initial installation and start-up or correction of improper installation. This equipment warranty does not include labor or other costs incurred for diagnosing, repairing, removing, installing, shipping, servicing or handling of either defective parts or replacement parts.
Manufacturer covers the entire case or refrigeration product and all its components (except for lamps, driers, fuses, glass, gaskets
and other consumable/maintenance type replacement parts) for one (1) year warranty period.
On Manufacturers self-contained display cases, Manufacturer agrees to replace the original compressor with a compressor of like or of similar design/capacity, if it is shown to the satisfaction of Manufacturer, that the compressor is inoperative due to defects in factory workmanship or material under normal use. In Manufacturers "Installation Instructions", which are shipped inside new Arneg equipment, Manufacturers obligation under this warranty shall be limited to a period not to exceed five years from date of factory shipment. Following the first (1st) year, replacement of a defective compressor is limited to one (1) compressor during the remaining four (4) year period. Manufacturer shall replace the compressor, part only. Following the first (1st) year, warranty coverage will have a pro-rated reduction of 10% per year for years 2 -5.
On Manufacturers refrigeration / rack systems, following the first (1st) year of warranty, an additional four (4) year extended warranty for the compressor is available at additional cost, but must be purchased prior to shipment to be in effect. Manufacturer reserves the right to inspect the job site, installation and reason for failure. Warranty is for compressor part only.
The compressor warranties listed above do not include replacement or repair of controls, relays, capacitors, overload protectors, valve plates, oil pumps, gaskets or any external part on the compressor replaceable in the field, or any other part of the refrigeration system or self-contained display case.
THE WARRANTIES TO REPAIR OR REPLACE ABOVE RECITED ARE THE ONLY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, MADE BY MANUFACTURER WITH RESPECT TO THE ABOVE MENTIONED EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS, AND MANUFACTURER NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORISES ANY PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT, ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH SALE OF SAID EQUIPMENT OR ANY PART THEREOF.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LOSS OF FOOD OR CONTENTS OF THE EQUIPMENT DUE TO FAILURE FOR ANY REASON.
MANUFACTURER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR ALTER, AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE, THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY. THE DATE OF PRODUCT SHIPMENT SHALL DETERMINE THE WARRANTY TERMS IN EFFECT.
MANUFACTURER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE:
• For payment of labor for any removal or installation of warranted parts.
• For any repair or replacements made without the written consent of Manufacturer, or when the equipment is installed or operated in a manner contrary to the printed instructions covering installation and service which accompanied such equipment.
• Any part shortages, defects or damages must be reported to Arneg within thirty (30) days from delivery, not to exceed sixty (60) days from shipment. After this time, Arneg will assume the parts were lost or damaged during the installation. Replacement parts needed will be charged at cost plus shipping.
• For any damages, delays or losses, direct or consequential, which may arise in connection with such equipment or part thereof.
• For damages caused by fire, flood, strikes, acts of God or circumstances beyond its control.
• When the equipment is subject to negligence, abuse, misuse or when the serial number of the equipment has been removed,defaced or altered.
• When the equipment is operated on low or improper voltages.
• When the equipment is put to a use other than normally recommended by Manufacturer (i.e. deli case used for fresh meat).
• When operation of this equipment is impaired due to improper drain installation.
• For payment of refrigerant loss for any reason.
• For costs related to shipping or handling of replacement parts.